- 1.Log into your WordPress admin (i.e., your dashboard)
- 2.Go to Plugins->Add New
- 3.Type in "Simple Comment Editing"
- 4.Install and Activate the plugin
After activation, you can find the plugin's settings in the Dashboard under Settings->Simple Comment Editing.
- 2.Unzip the plugin zip in a place you can remember for the next steps
- 3.Log into your FTP program of choice for your website
- 4.Upload the unzipped folder into
- 5.Log into your admin dashboard
- 6.Head to the plugins screen
- 7.Search for
Simple Comment Editing.
- 8.Activate the plugin
After activation, you will be taken to the plugin's settings screen.
Last modified 11mo ago